måndag 21 september 2009

Whoooaaa

I sat on a mountain once. With a friend, a great friend of mine, who I miss. We sat there the whole evening, just watching the neon-filled city. The beautiful city I live in.
The moons reflection on the water surface. Boats, loads of boats silently resting, peacefully.
We sat there, we drank, we listened to music, we met people. I miss that, I miss him. I miss the bestfriend I once had.
Though I miss a lot of things. I miss myself, my former self. That person who didn't care. That person who were himself. At all times.
Here I am. Shattered. Confused. I'm not alone. Not at all. I'm overwhelmed by friends. People who care for me. Still, I just miss a lot of things. A lot.
The late nights. You know, before love came, before I really had any decisions to make.
I s'pose this is the meaning of growing, as a person. We change. Oh yes we do. And it scares me, scares the shit out of me. Friends come and go. People I used to be with has disappeared. And new ones will enter my life. I have loved, I've been loved.
How much more do I have to experience? When does it end? This constant evolving. From time to time it's more then a single person can carry.
Damn I've changed, hopefully to the better.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar